About Our Client
My client is a medium to large-sized chartered accountants in Leeds, who are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their already successful team.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant role in Leeds:
- Preparation and completion of accounts and VAT returns for Sole Traders, Company and Partnerships.
- Review the work of semi senior accountants
- Support the partners with process work
- Client meetings on and off-site
- Managing accounts staff with training and guidance.
- Client management accounting (Xero, Sage, and Quickbooks knowledge).
The ideal candidate for this Senior Accountant Role in Leeds:
- Accounting and finance or other relevant degree preferred but not essential
- ACCA/ACA exam qualified preferred but not essential
- Good up-to-date and recent developments in accounting standards
- Experience of OMB's covering a range of industries
- Computer packages - Excel, Word, Outlook, Sage Line 50, Iris, CCH Pro audit, VT
- A motivated individual
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- A technical approach to work and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Committed team player
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven and ability to work under pressure
- Organisation skills - ability to manage a number of different tasks simultaneously
- Client focused and commercially aware
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary £30,000 - £45,000, depending on experience
If you’re looking for a Senior Accountant role in Leeds but felt this position wasn’t the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Semi Senior position in Leeds we may also be recruiting for a Senior Accountant in Leeds as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Tax Seniors in Leeds. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today.
Apply for Senior Accountant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly