We are currently looking to recruit a Client Accountant on behalf of a well-known Accountancy Practice, based in Sheffield.
You will be qualified or part qualified, working towards ACCA / ACA or equivalent.
The firm is recruiting an experienced Accountant to support service their busy client portfolio.
You will be joining a busy and fast-paced team. Your will be providing accurate and timely advice to clients.
As Client Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Production and preparation of accounts for small companies, sole traders and Ltd companies.
- Preparation of VAT returns, resolving and dealing with queries and also liaising with HMRC.
- Liaising with contractors and advising them on changes, providing information with regard to their accounts and also dealing with any complaints or queries.
- Also dealing with corporation tax and personal tax returns and managing new company details and accounts.
- Cash flow forecasts.
- Management accounts.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a very sociable team and an exceptional working environment.
The Client Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Strong communication skills.
- Prior experience in an accountancy practice.
- You will be qualified, part qualified ACCA, ACA or equivalent.
- Relevant technical experience in a non-practice role may be considered.
Please apply below with your CV to be considered.
Candidates without the relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
If you’re looking for an Client Accountant role in Sheffield but felt this position wasn’t the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Semi Senior position in Sheffield we may also be recruiting for a Senior Accountant in Sheffield as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Tax Seniors in Sheffield. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today.
Apply for Client Accountant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly