We are recruiting for an experienced Tax Accountant on behalf of a well-respected firm, to join the team at the firm’s Birmingham office.
If you are specialist Tax Accountant then this very established and successful firm of Accountants really could do with your expertise.
Our client is looking for:
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential in order to manage your time effectively across various client projects as you build and sustain effective relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
- Ability to engage with a diverse client base across a variety of industries.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing tax issues on behalf of a wide range of business clients.
- Working on behalf of sole traders, Partnerships and small Limited Companies.
- Providing advice and guidance on the best way of making tax savings.
- Preparing personal tax returns for clients making best use of tax allowance.
- Completing corporation tax computations and advising clients of liability.
- Calculating, preparing and producing quarterly VAT returns for clients.
The successful candidate will have:
- The opportunity to join a multi-talented team made up of tax and technical experts.
- Genuine responsibility and opportunities for career development and progression.
- Our client operates flexible working arrangements including the opportunity to work remotely.
This is a fantastic opportunity in a growing, dynamic business. A very competitive salary is available, therefore apply to discuss further.
If you’re looking for a Tax Accountant role in Birmingham but felt this position wasn’t the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Semi Senior position in Birmingham we may also be recruiting for a Senior Accountant in Birmingham as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Tax Seniors in Birmingham. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today.