Finance Business Partner
A growing FMCG business in Cambridge are looking for an ambitious Finance Business Partner to join the business with oversight of the monthly reporting across the business as well as providing detailed analysis and reports to drive business decisions. The role will offer broad exposure and strongly develop the career of the successful applicant.
An established name within the Cambridge FMCG market who are able to provide a driven and ambitious working culture whilst retaining the family feeling environment. With a like minded team around them, the Finance Business Partner will be able to step in a make a difference to the business.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Production of weekly accounts on site and working with the operations team to drive accuracy
- Compiling financial forecasts and understanding the risks and opportunities within the forecast costs and providing analysis to management
- Understand, challenge and interrogate year on year costs on a weekly basis
- Ownership of the month end process
- Business partnering with colleagues on site to provide insightful commentary through analysis to assist commercial decisions
- Help identify cost saving initiatives to drive down cost
- Reporting on stock, whilst challenging figures to ensure stock losses are minimal
- Assist with the preparation of the budgets alongside key business stakeholders
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner position will be:
- Part-qualified CIMA/ACCA, actively studying a looking to progress
- Previous experience within a FMCG environment would be highly advantageous but not a necessity
- Strong systems knowledge and capable of handling and analysing large amounts of Excel data
- Able to demonstrate experience in dealing with key internal stakeholders and guiding their strategic decisions
- An ambitious and hard working individual
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner will be joining a leading name with the opportunity to have an impact on the business immediately. Working from Cambridge the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits package which will contain study support.