Commercial Data Administrator
3 days left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
Page Personnel are working with a highly reputable business in Altrincham, recruiting a Commercial Data Administrator to join their team.
Page Personnel are working with a highly reputable business in Altrincham, recruiting a Commercial Data Administrator to join their Rates and Invoicing team.
As a Commercial Data Administrator, you will report into the Departmental Manager, responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the Rates and Invoicing Team.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: creating and maintaining rates; ensure high levels of accuracy, attention to detail in inputting; respond to and resolve queries; reconciliation of variances; liaise frequently with internal and external stakeholders; create and maintain invoicing.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent IT skills, including Intermediate MS Excel - Essential
- Have proven knowledge of working in a role managing large data sets - Essential
- Have knowledge of working in a fast paced data analysis type role - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong attention to detail, adaptability and ability to work under pressure - Essential
Highly Competitive Salary + Pension Plan + Central Location + Onsite Parking + Other Excellent Benefits