We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In line with our mission to become the UK’s number one developer of later living communities, we are seeking a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join our growing Finance team.
The FP&A Manager will be the link between operational finance and the Group where you will provide critical business reporting along with financial planning and analysis across a broad range of departments.
- Leading the development of forecasts and business planning
- Preparing visual and impactful MI packs for Departmental Heads and Senior Management
- Business partnering across the business with various stakeholders to understand and agree key assumptions for forecasting
- Tracking actual financial performance vs plan
- Understanding the impact of key financial drivers and assumptions including the change in overall PBT, IRR and other metrics
- Operating our ‘Consolidated Financial Forecasting Model’ to identify key variances and reporting on the impacts
- Undertaking sensitivity and scenarios-based analysis
- Monitoring banking covenants to ensure we have adequate cash flow forecasting
- Preparing adhoc analysis as required by our investors (current and potential).
- Previous experience working for a real estate developer, house builder or similar organisation, would be desirable but not essential
- Solid Microsoft Excel financial modelling skills
- Strong Accounting and Finance skills including Balance Sheet, P&L and Cash Flow
- Experience in managing banking covenants, would be desirable
- Strong business partnering and analytical skills with a proven track record of communicating complex finance information to none-finance people.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- The Gift of Time – three additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a zero)
- BUPA health care
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible working pattern
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Potential to work from a brand-new purpose-built office.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!