Job Description & Summary
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well-known brands, and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Leading and reviewing the audit processes for large multinational company in the telecommunications sector
- Managing work undertaken in connection with external audit reviews, reporting directly to a partner or director.
- Managing the staffing of the job, the financial performance and ensuring that key deadlines are achieved
- Presenting Audit Findings Reports to Audit Committee and internal and external management
- Managing ad hoc projects under direct partner supervision
- Assisting in providing point of view to management through sharing of best in class practices in the industry
- Effective day to day management of clients by contributing to the running of our business unit, including business and people development; Building and maintaining client relationships is crucial
- Experience in leading medium to large sized audit teams, supervising and developing staff
- Excellent team working skills and coaching as needed to ensure the high quality of teams’ audit work and reporting
- Ability to effectively communicate with others and effectively coach staff at all levels, using both oral and written communication skills
- Possess strong technical skills especially International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), auditing methodology skills, in depth analytical skills
- Must be detailed oriented, organized and can work independently and manage teams as well as lead by example
- Strong project management skills, analytical and technical knowledge, including advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suites
Minimum years experience required
- At least 3 years of public accounting experience at the Manager level in managing a portfolio of diverse client engagements such as banking, insurance, and telecommunications. Any previous exposure with telecoms experience would be an asset
Travel Requirements Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.