Senior Financial Compliance Specialist / Assistant Manager
Senior Financial Compliance Specialist/Assistant Manager
The Internal Control Specialist/Assistant Manager is the link between the RSS Finance Compliance organization, Global Business Process Management team and local affiliates. He/She has a strong understanding of the business and finance processes and in general his/her main responsibilities are:
Stakeholder Management and Shared Service Activities:
- Responsible for the coordination and planning of the Finance Compliance Organization testing procedures,
- Carry out assessment/reviews on a required basis and based on findings, identifying process or business control improvement opportunities, initiating improvement opportunity discussion with stakeholders and/or process owners and follow up,
- Prepare/Review reports and training materials on a periodic basis to address updates on Internal Controls/Business Improvement projects to affiliates and internal team member’s Key Responsibilities
- Responsible to ensure that all Compliance related checklists, manuals and procedural documents are updated and reflect current department/team practices,
- Actively participate and support the development of standard operating procedures/ guidelines for the local operations
SOD (segregation of duties) and ICFR Management:
- Supervise and ensure requests for CIDM access management is completed timely
- Perform Preventive SOD Checks
- Provides SoD expertise and support to control owners in case of open conflicts
- Ensures that there is a periodic review and maintenance user mitigations
- Monitoring and maintaining proper control information/description as made available in the relevant monitoring tools
- Provide support to in scope affiliates regarding ICFR and SOD processes, implementation of controls and change requirements
- Coordinating and planning of ICFR testing procedures
- Actively participates as self tester in the testing of ICFR Controls and coordinates remediation where applicable
- Interfacing between the local affiliate and auditors when required
- Providing training support to the in-scope affiliates and controls owners, on an as needed basis.
SAP Authorization Support
- Supervise the SAP end user support ,pertaining to user access and authorization role related issues,
- Support the Identity Access Management (IAM) provisioning and de-provisioning processes (i.e. the assignment and removal of access)
- Engage continuously with affiliates and control owners of the team to understand/identify process improvement opportunities,
- Collaborate with the ICFR Compliance Lead/HOD to determine the key Improvement projects for implementation, make appropriate recommendation and be a key part of the solution provisioning activities,
- Plan, manage and carry out reviews and continuous monitoring of in scope affiliates business processes managed by the RSS
Who you are
- Degree qualification in accounting/commerce and/or professional qualification (e.g. CPA, ICAA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Familiar with the SAP ERP system, is a significant advantage
- Experience in managing financial compliance program, with demonstrated analytical, organizational and planning skills
Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.