Assistant Manager, FP&A (Mobility & Deliveries)
Get to know the Role:
- The Country FP&A Assistant Manager is responsible for selected Verticals/Business Units forecast and budget, including identifying and implementing scenarios, risk and opportunities.
- Accountable for building and owning the financial models and templates.
- Responsible for delivery of final budgets and forecasts.
- Drive company profitability and growth by analysing revenues and costs as well as new initiatives and business cases.
- Be a business partner to the operational teams in performing financial analysis.
- Monitor and follow up of KPIs linked to budgets and forecasts.
- Responsible for optimising budgeting systems, management reporting systems and other financial reporting interfaces.
- Take on other areas or initiatives as required.
- Able to deal with multiple stakeholders across all management levels.
- Able to identify key business drivers and steer the business to increase top line revenues while reducing/controlling cost to maximize financial results.
- Experienced in leading and working with high performing teams.
The must haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or professional qualifications ACCA/CPA/CA.
- Advanced Excel skills in building complex financial models and exposure to ERP/Accounting systems.
- Possess strong combination of business/operational acumen and translating plans into financial projections/models.
- Financial mind-set and able to translate business queries into financial analysis.
- Preferably with experience in fast paced industries (FMCG/Consumer goods, IT/Tech, Retail).
- 3-5 years of experience in financial/business analysis and supporting business teams.Able to work independently and drive projects to completion.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong integrity and not afraid to raise concerns or highlight opportunities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.