Listed MNC in consumer industry is looking for a finance manager in head quarter who will responsible for managing China's financial planning & analysis.
Our client is a NASDAQ listed company in consumer industry who creates high-quality porducts. The company joined China about 20 years ago. They have expanded their market in 20 countries with nearly 2000 employees all over the world. In China, their annual revenue is about 4 billion RMB. Currently they focus on e-commence and other channel to develp their business in China market.
Responsible for managing China¡¯s financial planning & analysis functions. Details as below.
* Manage annual budget process including planning and communication of critical dates.
* Responsible for the review of all data entered during Rolling Budget process and work with Cost Center managers to ensure accuracy.
* Responsible to prepare detailed reports on budget and present to CFO and others as needed.
* Responsible for monthly BVA analysis in accordance with current policies/procedures.
* Manage the preparation of a BVA memo for CFO and other members of accounting/finance.
* Analyze performance of the China market and provide narrative insights for upper management.
* Work with marketing to support appropriate product pricing
* Responsible for the preparation of margin analysis for product pricing and product specials in China.
* Promotion analysis prior and performance analysis following.
* Responsible for the preparation of ROI analysis on large capital acquisitions to present to CFO and others as needed.
Manage the review, analysis, and understanding of complex financial information and present findings to upper management as needed and assigned.
Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Requirements
* Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting.
* 5 years of financial analysis experience.
* Must have strong language skills in both Mandarin and English
* Proficiency in Microsoft suite including Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Ability to professionally communicate with upper management.
* Ability to efficiently and effectively perform all essential position duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation without posing a direct safety threat to others or self.
Very good team and culture in the company.
Relatively balanced work rhythm.
Good development and potential development space in career path.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stacie Li on +86 10 5969 0477.