Chief Financial Officer
This position exists to develop, implement and assist in Accounts & Finance functions. To plan, organize, implement, lead and control the activities of finance and accounts with the company’s business strategy.
- To assist in setting Financial/Investment goals, objectives, and strategies in line with corporate strategy and company objectives
- Handling issues relating to Finance activities for effective implementation, Liaison with Financial Institutions regarding borrowing Limits, Financial Charges, LC Charges and other bank charges etc.
- To deal with Liabilities subject to Finance Lease and Insurance matters.
- Review of daily financial and accounting activities in relation to expense sheets and deposits keeping in view completeness aspect.
- Preparation and analysis of Annual /Monthly budgets and expenses Forecast of the company for management decision.
- Introduction of new effective systems keeping in view strong controls for effective reporting structure and minimization of inefficiency to maximize profitability at the company level, Developing cost-reducing strategies by implementing the budget and variance reporting.
- Establishing a platform for looking into the market or divergence of business risk.
- Company evaluation reports including company goodwill and Feasibility reports.
- Handling EOBI & Social Security Matters.
- To avail the exemption facilities regarding advance Tax deducted at source at various stages.
- Design comprehensive Company policy especially Sales, Purchase, production, Inventory(MSL) and regarding other operations of the company
- Candidate having e-commerce experience will be preferred
Budgeting & Forecasting, Financial Analysis, Corporate Finance
Active ACCA Member