Finance Manager (FMCG)
This role will be responsible for the whole finance and accounting function. On top of that, this role will also be working closely with the top management to transform the business.
Our client is one of the leading FMCG company in Asia. After years of establishment, they are now looking into transforming the business and process automation. Hence, they are looking for Finance Manager who can be part of this growth.
- Oversee the full spectrum of financial and accounting functions and lead a team of 15 people
- Identify cost & expenses management system based on analysis of financial performance to improve financial position
- Analyze profitability of product portfolio and category management
- Analyze profitability of branch operations to ensure high efficiency
- Ensure compliance with local laws, accounting standards and latest financial developments
- Handles tax related topics by ensuring compliance.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow statement and cash flow forecast with effective cash flow management, utilization & treasury control for effective working capital management.
- Ensure business plan, forecast and budgets are properly constructed using sound assumptions and in line with management's best expectation.
- Ensure close monitoring on all outstanding accounts receivables in the ageing report and ensure the debts is collected timely.
- Liaise with banker for application of credit facilities and yearly facilities renewal.
- Liaise with external auditors and tax agents in preparation of audit & tax schedules attend to queries/requirements.
- To always stay alert on changes in laws and quickly assess the implications of such changes on the company.
- Handling all matters related to company assets including land and property owned or leased
- Perform ad-hoc assignment as required by management
- Professional qualification (ACCA/MIA/MICPA/ICAEW/CPA) is a must.
- 8 - 12 years' experience in manufacturing industry
- Sophisticated knowledge in corporate finance, taxation, accounting and related topics etc
- Preferably to have experiences in FMCG food industry
- Strong analytical skill is needed for financial performance P/L studies, product performance P/L, branches operation P/L, production operational efficiency.
- Strong leadership role in leading department function & job delegations based on management/department's direction
- Unlimited growth opportunity
- Part of the pioneer team that transform the organization and business
- Attractive remuneration
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elaine Lai on +603 2302 4018