IT Senior Auditor – PB APAC Technology #164702
At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and positive relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to encourage positive change. Reflecting the Firm’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
About the team: We are a globally distributed team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our audit practice provides exposure to different businesses, products and processes with the flexibility to focus on areas of interest.
We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our Global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Are you looking for an outstanding platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse-team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in Singapore we are seeking to recruit an IT Senior Auditor.Join us and you will
- Assist during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, for technology related audits, in close collaboration with the IT Audit Manager
- Opportunity to demonstrate leadership by supervising and monitoring audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes
- Opportunity to be a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions across our organization
- Seek to enhance understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- Learn state of the art audit methodologies
- Benefit from significant investments in your career
development via our Audit Academy
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Having gathered at least 5 years of relevant work experience in IT risk and control, such as IT general computer controls or Information Security. Experience within in the financial industry and exposure to Private Banking technology is advantageous
- Ideally, an undergraduate degree, one or more IT audit certifications (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CIA) and have an interest in Financial Services
- Proficient in risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- Outstanding analytical problem solving skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of emerging IT trends and regulatory topics sets you apart
- Outstanding communication skills and can present technical information in a simple and concise way to a broad range of audiences
- An avid learner, can work under pressure and is dedicated with a can-do attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal ability, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines
- Keen to work in a fast paced environment and excel at
collaborating in a globally distributed team
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.