- Experience level
Client DetailsMy client is a market leading, global organisation with a fantastic brand and reputation in their chosen industry, Consultancy and Professional Services. The Credit Manager role will be responsible for process improvements as well as leading and developing a high performing team.
The Credit Manager role is a vital senior management role for the business. You will be responsible for managing a high performing Credit function and will be taking leadership in identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Lead on operational excellence, with an ongoing focus on continuous improvement, also including elements of transformation and transition.
- Support in the development of the team and function as a whole, identifying and implementing process and system improvements
- Ensure the maintenance of high level of engagement with stakeholders across the credit process
- Monitor process performance indicators to help analyse non-compliance with its overall delivery
- Proactively mitigate risks associated with the end to end process and help drive resolution of escalated issues
- Drive performance and delivery of credit objectives including the use of development planning and performance management tools and development of KPI's
- Senior stakeholder engagement, reporting and analysis of credit function for senior management
- Assistance in change management and process improvement initiatives
ProfileThe successful candidate for the Credit Manager role will ideally possess the following skill sets:Operational experience in leading accounts receivable, invoice processing, collections, credit risk, dispute management and query resolution, controls and reportingFunctional experience in systems re-engineering and process improvementStrong Finance process, controls and systems knowledgeExcellent people management skills and toolkitAbility to demonstrate excellent communication techniques across a variety of audiencesExperience of working with remote teams across multiple locationsStrong analytical skills and ability to perform complex analysis and reconciliations
Superb senior management role working for a major UK business, significant career development opportunities, opportunity to support with change management and process improvements, free parking, highly competitive salary