Assistant Management Accountant
As an Assistant Management Accountant you will play a key role in shaping and developing the Financial Reporting capabilities, processes & procedures and control. This is an opportunity to develop a finance function to support a growing and innovative business.
This business are a successful and innovative brand who operate on a creative mentality and strive to deliver the best results. Their flexible approach allows them to bring new features and test new ideas on the site quickly. This organisation are looking for people to share in the brand values and bring passion into the finance function.
As an Assistant Management Accountant you will have a series of roles and responsibilities to adhere to:
- Production of efficient, timely and accurate internal financial reporting
- Preparation and posting of month-end journals
- General ledger & balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting the Finance Manager with budgeting and forecasting activities
- Participation in ad-hoc projects
- Assisting with internal and external audits.
In order to be successful when applying to this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Part-qualified accountant or Qualified by experience
- Background in financial and management reporting.
- Well-organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Strong, current technical skills
- Experience of improving financial and operational processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central / Navision accounting system (preferred, but not essential).
You will receive a competitive salary and any other company benefits once employed by the organisation