We are seeking an individual who is energetic, ambitious, and eager to grow to join our team.
Successful candidate for audit senior will responsible to: -
- Carry out audit of diversified portfolio of clients which include both private and public listed companies as well as foreign multinational companies
- As an engagement team leader, you will guide junior engagement team members and review their works
- Assist engagement managers in planning
- Meet clients to clarify and resolve issues
How to get your job application short-listed: -
- Possess relevant accounting qualifications or currently pursuing professional examinations. \
- Minimum 1 year (for audit semi-senior) and 2 years (for audit senior) of audit experience in a reputable accounting firm. Candidates with audit experience of public listed companies will have an added advantage
- Team player with good technical, interpersonal and communication skills
- High integrity and excellent work ethics, with strong sense of responsibility, commitment and discipline
- Willing to actively play a part in promoting the firm's growth
- Responsible and willing to learn
- Proficient in MS Office – Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
- Working location near to Pavilion KL & KLCC
- Study Leaves and Examination Leaves
- Easy accessible to KL Monorail Raja Chulan, MRT Bukit Bintang, and Putra LRT KLCC
We provide a friendly working environment that will assure you of a rewarding career with good opportunities for personal growth and career advancement.
Apply for Audit Senior
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly