About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
- Responsible for Procurement Operations, from purchase to pay cycle. Exposure to Purchase Order/Contract processing, data analysis and reporting, catalog management & Vendor payment processing.
- Supports multiple or complex purchases that range in size, complexity and contract duration. Determines appropriate contract form and develops supplementary contract language for various services agreements.
- Works closely with the Legal Department, Finance, IT and Global Procurement to refine and/or define, communicate and apply standard processes and terminology to be used when executing contracts.
- Ensures corporate and legal guidelines are followed. Understands and applies various country i.e.; India, Singapore, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Australia, NA and EMEA legal provisions, and cost drivers of each contract, and forecasts what actions will impact each from a financial perspective, technical and cultural area.
- Creates, negotiates and incorporates contract amendments, renegotiating the contract, if required, to accommodate scope changes or changes in organization requirements.
- Supports in implementing Category Strategy & related operations management. Develop Total Cost of Ownership (TOC) models to identify improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for vendor relationships, Monitor and manage Vendor performance measurement.
- Ensure best practice in purchasing techniques are in place at all times, performing and running RFX(RFI,RFT,RFQ,RFP) process, exposure in conducting eAuctions.
- Exposure to ERP tools, Oracle PeopleSoft: Including all modules of procure to pay cycle, from Vendor setup to payment process.
- Responsible for Spend Analysis & reporting.
- Ensure Vendor payments are made in time as per Contract / PO terms, liaise with Accounts payable & requesters for smooth process.
- Minimum of 6-8 years experience
- Graduate in Engineering, Science or Commerce, Business domain from a reputed University. MBA would be an added advantage.
JOB RELATED SKILLS:
- Exposure to Implementation of effective Procurement Techniques
- Proven skills in analysis, problem solving and coordination. Possesses strong Data Analysis & reporting skills.
- Exposure to Customs and local purchase tax structures
- Process compliance related skills and audit awareness
- Possess excellent communication both verbal and written, presentation skills
- Deep understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), eAution and other Procurement tools
- MS Tools: Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio & SharePoint
- Exposure to ERP Systems, Oracle PeopleSoft or SAP
- E-tools: Contract management tools, eAuction
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.