Finance Manager - Consumer Group
A well-known consumer group is looking a Finance Manager based in Shanghai.
A well-known consumer group.
- Provide effective & comprehensive advice to evaluate new project opportunities, including preparing presentations that provide thoughtful analysis, identify action items, and effectively frame decisions that need to be made.
- Provide FP&A finance support to business and Group related to planning, reporting, and metrics in a timely manner.
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year income & expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights.
- Develop practice economic models & group standards, and other relevant tools.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related majors;
2. 8+ years' finance working experience, consumer industry experience is a plus;
3. Team oriented, collaborative, and great communication skill.
4. Excellent command of French and English (Verbal and Written). Better can use Mandarin as second foreign language.
Long-term career development.
Page Group China is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.