Staff on Call in Regulatory Controlling for Swiss IB #173727
As a Staff on Call, you will be offered a flexible schedule and working day and on agreement, we can accommodate absences for exam periods. In regulatory controlling for the Swiss investment banking entities, you are in an exciting position within Group Treasury at Credit Suisse. You will support in managing, reconciling and reviewing credit risk data for the purpose of determining capital requirements according to the Basel III regulations. You will thus have the opportunity to learn about the Basel regulatory framework, get an insight into the firm’s trading activity, and act as an intermediary between the business and data management teams. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to develop your technical skillset and use it to improve the dedicated reporting processes, along with supporting in wide-ranging change initiatives.
You join a team of highly motivated individuals, responsible for measuring and reporting capital requirements for Global Trading Solutions, Investment Banking Switzerland, and Swiss Treasury. Our team is an ideal platform to collaborate with many stakeholders across the bank and therefore provides attractive career opportunities. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
- You are either studying towards or already have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably with a major in Economics, Finance, Engineering, or another quantitative discipline
- You have strong numerical and analytical skills. You like to think about how to improve processes, reduce undue complexity, and realize efficiencies
- You have strong IT skills, including MS Excel. PL/SQL would be a big plus, but is not required
- You are a reliable and proactive person with high attention to detail, you are able to work under pressure and perform in a demanding environment
- You have strong communication skills and you are a flexible team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. R. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.