An excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll professional to join an established FMCG business based from Brandon. With a proven history of an excellent working environment the Payroll Officer will be joining a close knit team with responsibility for ensuring the processing of weekly and monthly payrolls alongside assisting with the expense and cash control processes.
An established Brandon based FMCG business with a reputation for providing a stable and welcoming work environment throughout. The successful applicant for the Payroll Officer will be welcomed to the team and will have an immediate impact on the continued success and development of the business.
The Payroll Officer will be responsible for:
- Process payroll on weekly and monthly basis
- Production of monthly journals and hours analysis alongside this processing
- Submitting all statutory requirements including; P11d, HMRC submission and P60s
- Maintain monthly reconciliations of payroll control accounts on accounts package
- Pension submissions on a weekly and monthly basis
- Ownership of the cash control process
- Assisting with both purchase and sales ledger invoices
- Some reconciliations of month end balance sheet accounts
The successful applicant for the Payroll Officer will be:
- Have a proven track record within a Payroll position
- Experience with Sage 200 and Payroll would be advantageous
- Confident user of Excel
- Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation
- Comfortable with working with employees across a range of department
The successful candidate for the Payroll Officer will be joining a well recognised FMCG business within the Brandon area with the opportunity to be a part of an excellent working environment alongside a competitive salary package.