Junior Business Analyst #169179
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a Business Information Analyst in M&BI Masterdata Management Team. In this role, you will be involved in managing daily, weekly and monthly type of tasks, e.g. daily execution of request-based changes of the organizational entity structure, analysis of weekly transaction revenues and production of Monthly Management Reporting. You will collaborate with Controllers and our internal business partners on a day to day basis. On top of the Ran-the-Bank activities, you will assist in managing projects and various process’ optimizations and automations.
Your future colleagues
M&BI Masterdata Management Team is part of the Management and Business Information Solutions Department (Management Accounting in other words). The bank produces millions of data each year. Without being captured and defined in a proper manner, it is not useful. Therefore, work in our Department starts with capturing and changing accordingly the data, that is then further processed, analyzed and published in respective tools. The data turned into relevant information is then ready to be used in decision-making process on different management levels. From about 11 years M&BI Masterdata Management Team is contributing to the above by maintaining masterdata elements and hierarchies for all Private Banking divisions in the respective banking system. We provide ongoing support and ad-hoc analyses to our key partners based in Switzerland and worldwide to ensure data quality. We continuously strive to work in an efficient and effective manner. Therefore, we use our experience and knowledge of operational excellence methods to launch and support wide scope of projects. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- University master degree (Finance/Banking/Accounting specialization will be an asset) with 1-2 years of proven experience in Financial Institution/Multinational company.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) - essential, VBA - an asset.
- Analytical thinking and conceptual approach with strong client orientation skills.
- Dedicated problem solver and willing to take initiative to improve.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Results-oriented approach with excellent team-player skills.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.