Data Management and Reporting Specialist #170409
An outstanding opportunity to join us to work in Sustainability, Research and Investment Solutions (SRI) department. SRI is a newly created corporate function supporting Credit Suisse to become a leader in content, insights and sustainability to drive the bank’s long-term growth and strategy at large. SRI delivers to a variety of key partners and your future responsibilities will be as follows:
- Acting as financial navigator for one of Business Areas
- Reviewing the system infrastructure and provide efficient tools for Finance for daily work (using Microsoft Excel for ad-interim solutions)
- Building of the reporting package to serve to the whole Finance team as a monthly financial deliverables by capturing and aggregating the data from various systems in multiple formats into one golden source of information
- Develop, maintain dashboards, SQL-queries, ad-interim complex Excel reports
- Manage continuous automation of processes to be more time-efficient
- Support in expense forecast calculation and submission
- Playing a key part in the successful partnership with abroad teams
- Opportunity to develop an in-depth understanding of the banking business and products and to grow personally
Your future colleagues
SRI Finance organization which is based in Wroclaw and Zurich. We are looking for an experienced and motivated person who likes to work with financial tasks in an international environment. We provide comprehensive expense service and detailed reporting for Senior Management. We offer an opportunity to acquire and develop skills in financial and business analysis, technical skills in creating financial reports and analysis combined with exposure to various key business partners in subject of high management attention. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- University degree, proven proficiency in technical courses.
- Analytical skills and understanding of data processes and standardization of reporting processes.
- Strong MS Office skills, especially practical Excel knowledge incl. VBA, SQL.
- Reporting development experience with Oracle, SmartView, Tableau, Python, MBI&S tools and any other which support the automation process.
- Ability to learn new technologies / leverage given expertise in combination with abilities to quickly establish knowledge transfers and structured approach to drive hand overs.
- A results-oriented and reliable individual who is committed to develop.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Willing to enlarge knowledge of the financial processes.
- Dedicated problem solver and you are happy to take initiative to improve.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.