Product Support Specialist
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as Product Support Specialist
As a Product Support Specialist you will work both independently and as part of project team. You will be providing technical support to the department by working with department staff and systems personnel in the analysis, design and support of proposed and existing Administration applications. You will be assisting in the implementation of new applications and participating along to complete until and user testing, user training and documentation of changes in operational procedures, as well as assisting in execution of automation projects and support BPO management function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting existing user applications including but not limited to Confluence Unity, Alteryx, Blueprism;
- Providing Subject Matter Expertise from a process and technical perspective on vendor and proprietary platforms;
- Assisting in ad hoc projects such as annual attestations, risk reviews, workflow analysis;
- Participating in analyzing and designing automated solutions to business problems;
- Assisting in the coordination and execution of User Acceptance Testing and implementation.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Master’s degree or equivalent required;
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Analytical, creative thinking, problem solving skills and ability to perform thorough root cause analysis;
- Basic knowledge of any of the following programming languages: C, C++, Python;
- Experience with SQL, VBA will be a plus;
- Ability to work with business users and systems personnel in a team environment;
- Working knowledge of MS Office;
- At least 1+ years professional experience in any relevant field;
- Understanding of fund administration and fund accounting operations; knowledge of financial reporting standards is a plus.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities.
information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button