Accounting Manager and HR - Ratchada (90K)
Oversee the financial and HR activities of the programme. Responsibility for the accounting functions required to provide accurate and timely information on the financial status of the programme to Regional in SG.
A regional engineering services provider from US. They are stable company as their products need to be provided consistency services for key customers in Thailand despite the pandemic.
- Manage the day-to-day accounting functions of the programme.
- Support Thailand in reporting to Singapore, delivering financial activity reports within the time frame, supporting financial audits.
- Ensure a clear and transparent paper trail is in place for all financial transactions.
- Ensure that impartial recruitment procedures for national staff are followed.
- Support field management and Headquarter Human Resource Officer on HR issues.
- 2 years' experience in a financial or HR position.
- Strong organisational skills and the capacity to analyse and prioritise needs.
- Able to work under pressure and manage personal stress levels, to regular deadlines.
- Good inter-personal and conflict resolution, negotiating skills and Strong leadership.
- Working with MNC Company
- Attractive salary
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.