IFDS - Project Operational Support Specialist - Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
We are seeking a motivated Transfer Agent to join our expanding Project Operational Support Specialist team. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and motivated professional to develop their financial career within a leading organization.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of International Financial Data Services (IFDS). IFDS is a world-leading provider of outsourcing and technology solutions to the financial services industry. With its global headquarters in Toronto, IFDS services over 240 financial organizations around the world, providing solutions to a wide range of global asset managers, wealth managers, banks, and insurance companies. IFDS is present in North America, EMEA and APAC.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
In the role of Project Operational Support Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Project management
- Proposes and works to implement workflow changes and supporting technical solutions leading to improved productivity and profitability.
- Support project teams and project owners
- Meet deliverables and maintain clear and documented communication
- Accumulate and summarize feedback/data from SME’s from the department
- Drive execution of internal projects and divisional goals related to the operations & Investor Services department
- Report generation/creation
- Business data analysis
- Procedure/Job aid review and creation
- Facilitating Training
- creating training plans and documents
- conducting training on new system/processes roll outs
- Introduce and contribute new ideas to improve day to day work of Investor Services business
- Be involved in new system roll outs and model in how they will affect Investor Services business/team structure
- Act as first point of contact for general queries
- Facilitate resolution of outstanding issues and/or exceptions with other departments , 3rd party vendors, and/or systems
- Monitor departmental productivity and efficiency.
To be successful in this role, your experience should include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Excellent administrative, organizational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Demonstrated managerial, leadership and decision making abilities.
- Knowledge of all products services and processes.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in English
- Possess excellent organisational, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Analytical thinking
- Team Oriented
- Excellent communications skills
About State Street
What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.