Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
Kerry Business Services (KBS) ensures that the business financial processes are efficient and consistent through handling incoming and outgoing invoices for the sites. The teams work with site colleagues and vendors and consists of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, HR Operations and Payroll.
Contract role until Feb 2022
About the role
You will be an integral part of the EMEA Financial Control team in Ireland, producing key financial information for the business in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage the preparation of the monthly management accounts (BPC system), including analysis of accounts, journal postings, balance sheet reconciliations and other month end processing.
- Drive the improvement of processes and practices across each company
- Review of detailed monthly P&L and Balance sheet reconciliations and bring improvements to process where possible
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Manage the expectations of a large team
- Manage interim and year end audit, including preparation of year end audit file, liaising with audit team and preparation of year end group reporting
- Assist all company stakeholders with any technical queries which may arise.
- Assist in the reporting of Projections/Budgets
- Assist in ad-hoc and project requirements.
- Strong analytical skills- ability to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to manage people
- Advanced excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP and/or BPC preferable
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA - 3 years post qualified
- Previous controller experience strongly preferred
- Extremely strong technical accounting skills with high level of attention to detail
- Experience working with various accounting standards a plus
- Excellent numerical and technical analysis skills
- Detail orientated with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to add value by proactively identifying potential opportunities or issues and assist in the implementation of both process and performance improvement.
- Ability to take new processes and flows, identify key elements and develop and implement plans for managing and controlling.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.