Fund Accounting & Administration, Senior Associate
State Street is the preeminent global administrator for Private Equity funds and enjoying a sustained period of growth, across all business lines. We are looking for exceptional individuals to help drive this continued success and contribute positively to our market leading position. This position has responsibility for managing the day to day accounting and administration offering for a portfolio of blue chip, alternative investment clients.
- Supervising lower level staff (namely Associate 1 & Associate 2, Staff)
- Managing internal workflow and client deadlines
- Managing client relationships & liaising with client personnel on a daily basis
- Maintaining good working relationship with all client contacts, including investment professionals, investors, auditors, lawyers and banking personnel
- Reviewing quarterly and annual financial work paper packages including portfolio schedules, accruals and partner capital allocations
- Reviewing quarterly and annual financial statements and footnotes and coordinating annual audits.
- Reviewing and/or preparing complex fee calculations, management fees, waterfall and capital account allocations etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- You have Private equity experience, ideally 3+ years, for this role.
- You have a college degree (accounting business, mathematics, finance or economics degree preferred but not essential).
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational with the proven ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet client deliverables.
- Candidates must demonstrate initiative, be able to perform well under pressure and simultaneously handle multiple assignments
- Investran experience is preferred.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.