GL Senior Accountant CaCar
Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.
There are five key elements of our success:
- We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – we enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence.
- We focus on continuous excellence – we apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimising our services across functions.
- We purposefully manage and develop talent – we attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services.
- We are anchored in our operating model – through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives.
- We win together as true partners – we unlock value by providing best in class solutions and services across all of Kerry.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
- Manual Journal preparation, quality check and posting
- P/L Analysis and Balance Sheet Reconciliation for CaCar
- Preparation of Management Reports
- Period-end and Year-end Ledger Closing Submission
- Highly Analytical, Attention to Details and Effective Communication, Ability to work under tight deadlines in a high growth
- Analysis of Income Statement and Balance Sheets, period-end closing, preparation and review of journals
- Drafting of Statutory Financial Statements
- Continuous Improvement
Qualifications and skills:
- Accounting degree
- +2-3 years of previous experience managing P&L´s, reconciliation managing countries like Costa Rica and Caribe.
- Advanced English level
- Service Mindset: Understanding the voice of the customer and ability to deliver value adding customer focused service to support customer and Group objectives.
- Able to build positive working relationships and drive continuous excellence in all services delivered to end user customers
- Understand and efficient use of SAP system specifically on FI module. Exposure on AP/AR submodules would be an advantage.
- Understand all relevant processes. Suggest functional improvements in SAP that help increase efficiency. Exposure to SAP implementations.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.