Analyst, Financial Crimes Compliance
About Northern Trust
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the worlds most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
Wed love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the worlds most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
- Partner with the wider FCC team to provide operational support in relation to risk assessments, external due diligence requests and MI / analytics;
- Assist with the triage and dispositioning of unusual activity reports and the preliminary review of fraud cases;
- Assist with the review and dispositioning of ethics requests;
- Assist in updating, reviewing and implementing any change of the FCC program for UK and other jurisdictions across EMEA;
- Assist with the gathering of information and provision of responses for regulatory examinations and internal reviews;
- Assist the FCC Governance Manager with performing monitoring, testing, surveillance and QA;
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects (research projects, audit findings, etc.)
- Preparation of management information and statistics.
The successful candidate will benefit from having
- Experience of working with or in an FCC team;
- Able to work to deadlines;
- Demonstrate good attention to detail;
- Is able to deduce key messages from data;
- Able to work with a cross section of teams across multiple locations;
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.