Analyst, Fund & Fee Set Up
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing adjustments to individuals with health conditions and disabilities. If you would benefit from adjustments for any part of the employment process, please inform the recruiter to discuss your individual requirements.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
The Fund & Fee Set Up team are responsible for the set up and maintenance of new funds. Under direct supervision, the successful candidate will be responsible for the initial set up and maintenance of new Funds. The role will require involve strong communication between various internal departments while offering the opportunity to learn and upskill within a funds environment.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Setup and maintenance in Fund data base
- Setup and maintenance of Fees into the accounting system
- Cooperation related with the launch of new investment products
- Setup of master data and calendar data in all relevant systems
- Setup of interfaces with the custodian, portfolio manager and sponsor
- Analyzing and verification of the ongoing charges
- Cooperation related with fund mergers and liquidations
- Flexible, reliable, team-oriented, open and communicative personality
- Strong computer skills especially in MS Office, including the ability to adapt to new IT systems quickly
- Analytic and solution driven
- Flexible, team oriented and engaged
- Detail oriented and used to work under pressure / tight schedule
Working with Us:
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
- Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
- Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
- Health & Wellbeing – Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.