Junior Risk Specialist with English
7 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We are looking for Junior Risk Associate with English to join our global Risk Management Services Team. If you enjoy business research and analysis but also like communicating with clients in the global environment, this job is just perfect for you.
Risk Management Services have been established in GDS Poland more than 3 years ago as a part of the global process and it is growing and developing rapidly. RMS Independence team is responsible for managing and executing various internal processes to ensure that the firm and its professionals are in compliance with the auditor independence rules and regulations.
RMS Independence team works with Audit Engagement Teams across EY for completing various work programs that aim to assess our Independence on an ongoing basis or before entering into a business.
Your key responsibilities
As a part of our Team:
- You will develop good understanding of assigned Independence processes and related tools & databases
- You will be responsible for providing additional insights related to assigned projects to improve the output
- Your responsibility will be to execute processes in line with standard operating procedures
- You should be reviewing clients request quickly and effectively
- You should provide additional support in dedicated projects/task assignments
Skills and attributes for success
- Problem solving and research skills with initiatives drive
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage own workflow/priorities accordingly
- Ability to manage efficient working relationship with peer colleagues and different teams
To qualify for the role, you must have
- You should be fluent in English
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as demonstrable research skills
- Team building approach with ability to cooperate with others and influence workmates
- Attention to details and deadlines
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Demonstrate knowledge of MS Office package (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Be able to work virtually and independently
- Have good time management and work organization skill
What we look for
We are interested in hiring a team player with strong communication and analytical skills, as well as the right attitude to propose process improvements. Ideally you should have Bachelor/Master degree in economy, business administration or a related field. 1 to 2 years of experience in corporate environment would be appreciated.
You should be able to independently complete your regular responsibilities according to tight deadlines, have a positive attitude, an open mind and “out of the box” thinking mindset. You should be flexible, open for challenges and changes as our environment is young and dynamic.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.