Finance Manager – R&D Planning, Decision Support & Analysis
Over 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centres of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
Currently, we are looking experienced candidates for a position of a Finance Manager- R&D. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
As a Finance Manager – R&D, you will be responsible for budget and forecast processes and systems for GSK’s Global R&D organisation, with a budget of £3bn and an organisation of 10,000 scientists. You will manage the process and the calendar for Budget and Forecast exercises, adapt the process to respond to business changes, and control the integrity of Budget and Forecast financials in Hyperion and SAP-FC.Your responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate and manage the consolidated Budget/Forecast process for R&D
- Adapt the Budget/Forecast process to respond to business changes (eg Tesaro acquisition, Future Ready program etc)
- Manage, adapt and control the use of Hyperion for Budget/Forecast exercises. Ensure integrity and alignment of Hyperion Budget/Forecast scenarios to SAP-FC
- Drive partnership and collaboration across R&D Finance in the development & communication of the annual planning calendar
- Develop Budget/Forecast review slide decks for Corporate reviews
- Responsible for SAP-FC submissions of Budget/Forecast exercises (Opex, Non-Core and Cash Flow Components)
- Maintain detailed Budget Target Tracker to ensure visibility and budget accountability
- Act as the primary interface between R&D and Corporate on all planning exercises
- Subject Matter Expert on R&D financial budgeting and reporting systems, including Hyperion, SAP-FC, and Dodeca.
- Continually review processes and systems to identify improvements and opportunities for automation
Professional Finance qualification (ie CIMA, ACCA CPA)
What we offer:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.