Deals - Real Estate - Strategy - Senior Associate - UAE - Dubai
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.Job Description & Summary
A career in our Capital Projects and Infrastructure practice, within Priority Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations prepare for tomorrow by taking advantage of infrastructure sustainability trends, bridging the gap between academic education and practical work experience by developing market ready professionals, and working to address challenges related to food safety and quality management where population and demand continues to increase.
We help our clients plan, finance, manage, and deliver large scale capital and infrastructure projects. As part of the team, you’ll work with our clients throughout the full lifecycle of a infrastructure project by combining our engineering, technology, sector, and financial expertise to help our clients make a difference for tomorrow.
Do you have experience in Corporate Strategy Development, Commercial Due Diligence and Feasibility engagements? Are you from a Strategy consulting, Big 4 or Corporate Strategy background with some experience in either the Real Estate, Hospitality, Leisure, Tourism, Entertainment sector? We are looking for Strategy Professionals to join our growing team.
About the role:
Our team works with a wide variety of corporate, government and private equity clients, undertaking a broad range of projects involving commercial due diligence, strategy development and feasibility studies.
Our projects are typically short and sharp, providing the opportunity to gain a variety of experiences across sectors and/or engagement types, whilst continuously learning and developing. We cover the entire Middle East out of our Dubai office however the vast majority of our work is in UAE & KSA. After strong growth over the last few years, we are looking to significantly invest in our team across all levels. Our fast-growing team is now looking for Strategy Professionals to join us through the next phase of our journey. As a Senior Consultant you will have the responsibility for:
- Primary and secondary research and data gathering; identifying key research areas and effectively understand the key topics pertinent to the relevant industry sector and scope of work
- Planning initial hypotheses and analysis; formulating initial hypotheses based on previous experience, knowledge of the sector and understanding of the scope of work. Driving key analysis with appropriate techniques and tools
- Effective storyboarding to present a compelling narrative to the client
- Managing the pace and delivery of projects, including
- day-to-day coordination with key project stakeholders including clients and other internal teams
- upward management of senior team members to ensure progress is effectively communicated
- reporting back to clients the key findings of our work
- Contributing to the wider business unit through business development, knowledge sharing, mentoring and other activities
Our team focuses on five core areas:
Commercial Due Diligence Corporate Strategy Government strategy (typically longer term strategy studies, looking at topics such as affordable housing, growing the tourism sector in country and mega developments) Feasibility Studies / Business Plans Real Estate Investment / REITs / Deal Advisory
- Previous strategy consulting experience from either a pure strategy consulting firm or Big 4 firm
- Ideally some experience in commercial due diligence work for private equity houses and/or corporates, including
- Market and competitor analysis (market sizing, drivers and dynamics, competitive intensity, etc.)
- Customer analysis
- Internal analysis (strategic analysis, business model review, financial)
- Previous experience of delivering projects through to completion
- Willingness to travel in the Middle East
- Evidence of contributing to the wider team and working on business development opportunities
- Outstanding academic track record (an MBA is not necessarily required, but is considered an asset)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good proficiency in MS Office, specifically in PowerPoint slide development
- Fluency in Arabic is useful but not essential
What we have to offer for those who join us:
- Working hand-in-hand with a strong and fast-growing team of strategy professionals, amidst an environment of camaraderie and entrepreneurial growth
- Fast-paced environment, with the nature of our projects often being shorter in length, high intensity, and involve dealing with senior-level clients. We tend to do less long-term, operational-type projects based at the client site, away from home
- An exceptional mix of experiences and opportunities spanning corporate strategy, the deal market and government strategy
- Huge opportunities for accelerated personal and professional growth, and a long term (global) career at PwC
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.