IFS - Risk & Quality - Quality & Operations Support Senior Associate - Jordan
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.Job Description & Summary
The Quality & Operations Support - Senior Associate is part of the Quality & Operations team and operates across all lines of service. The objective of the Quality & Operations Team is to continually design, implement, provide ongoing support and management of ways in which the Firm can better, more proactively, manage delivery risk. Increasing the quality of our delivery through bringing a distinctive level of quality experience to our Clients, the Firm and our People. In addition the team is responsible for the day to day and strategic operations of the wider Risk & Quality function, including transformation, budgeting, people matters, planning, team working and projects.
Adhere to the Quality & Operations budget
- Support the Enterprise Risk Management programme
- Support the Business Review programme, ensuring a quality delivery to deadline
- Run a small PMO to track all Quality & Operations activities, including planning and scheduling of the possible quality checkpoints for specific engagements
- Support the annual Partner feedback process
- Support the reporting to various audiences, MELT, R&Q Leadership
- Support the recently implemented xLoS client and engagement acceptance questionnaire and system
- Responsible for supporting on continuous improvements and innovative ideas on all areas of Risk & Quality
- Participate in various ad hoc projects assigned by the CRO
- Conduct Engagement Quality Reviews on an annual basis
- Provide support to the Engagement Quality Review annual programme
- Provides support for various Operations related activities for the wider Risk & Quality team, such as, team activities, ideas in relation to building a more cohesive team and maintaining regular communications
- Participate in various ad hoc projects assigned by the CRO.
- Updating a number of Risk & Quality systems
- Be involved in various R&Q activities and new initiatives
- Identify areas of potential improvements in various R&Q policies and processes
- Preparing Webex Presentations / MELT Reports collected from each sub-function.
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
A professional or academic qualification (degree level or equivalent), or extensive relevant and practical experience.
Fluency in English required, proficiency in Arabic is advantageous
3+ years of relevant experience
Experience in the Professional Services industry in a top tier Big 4 firm preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Risk averse/risk management skills
- Process oriented
- Organization skills
- Thoroughness and eye for detail
- Time management skills and proactivity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ethical conduct
- A conscientious, ambitious team player, with good self-management skills and an ability to take initiative.