Consulting, TMU - Senior Consultant (Jordan)
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage project PMO procedures, templates, and other shared documentation
- Manage performance reporting and dashboarding, and oversight of PMO standards adopted by delivery team.
- Provide centralized support for managing changes and tracking risks and issues
- Develop, design and consolidate PMO reporting
- Prepare the PMO Dashboards and generate periodic progress reports
- Coordinate communication across projects in order to communicate the appropriate information as demanded by the stakeholders
- Manage the automation of reports and dashboard on systems or tools and provide necessary support to the users
- Monitor compliance with project management standards, policies, procedures, and templates by means of project audits
- Verification of project management tools
- Conduct quality checks to ensure compliance with PMO methodology and standard
- Support the project team with presentation designs and numerical analysis of project management related elements and financials
- Ability to be a part of multiple projects and leadership skills to engage with diverse stakeholders
- Familiarity with best practices in PMO structures and operating models
- Self-motivated, confident, hold strong work ethics
- Successful performance within team environments; enjoy being part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to priorities workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Familiarity with the Middle East Government and Public Sector
- Strong conceptualized thinking and analytical capabilities.
- Ability to produce high quality presentations and infographics
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience on creating dynamic PowerPoint presentations.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Visio and MS Project
- Advanced knowledge of data analytics and visualization tools (Power BI, Alteryx, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic (verbal and written)
- Bachelor degree in a relevant major
- For SC: 3-5 years of experience in Project / Program Management, Quality or similar fields.
- For C: 1-3 years of experience
Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.