Junior Financial Operations Analyst (multiple vacancies)
Securities Services Operations department is a global unit responsible for all securities account and fund accounting services at Citi. Join one of our teams to have a unique opportunity to progress your career with one of the largest financial services institutions in the world.
We are currently hiring for various positions in the following departments: Asset Servicing , Fund Accounting and Risk Operations.
We are looking for individuals who are genuinely interested in Finance and willing to develop further in this area. The successful candidates will demonstrate relevant experience and ability to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions. They will have good grasp the concept of capital markets.
Would you like to contribute to our mission of enabling Growth and Progress? Then, your place is here!
The main scope of responsibilities include:
- Routine operational tasks focused on administering defined procedures, analyses and report preparation, and resolving problems that require investigation or research
- Booking / verification of transactions made for investment funds accounts
- Performing multiple transactions of moderate complexity
- Reconciling and processing positions related to Corporate Action events
- Contact with market participants to ensure all relevant information are reflected in Citi systems
- The timely resolution of all stock exceptions following reconciliation
We guarantee and offer:
- A challenging and exciting job with live experience and interaction with renowned, global financial institutions;
- An opportunity to learn and gain experience in Capital Markets;
- An opportunity to grow and develop within the Firm:
- Sponsorship of globally recognized certificates in financial industry (Institute of Banking, Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment);
- Other soft and hard skills trainings including computer programming (Python, VBA, SQL), communication and leadership skills (Toastmasters Club), internal development and mentoring programs;
- Free access to professional online training platforms such as UDEMI and Degreed;
- Development Days – dedicated days for growth activities of own choice;
- A friendly and diversified working environment – we’re a part of multiple, global and local initiatives, such as: Citi Diversity, Citi Women, Citi Parents and Fusion Kitchen;
- Close cooperation with similar Citi Solutions Centres across different time zones;
- Opportunity to operate in EMEA (9.00-17.00 CET) or NAM (16.00-24.00 CET) working hours.
Apart from an exciting job, we also offer a competitive package:
- Full-time contract (the same terms on trial period as for fixed employment);
- Flexible working arrangements (e.g. compressed week, working from home);
- Preferential offer for Bank Handlowy banking products (free personal account, free credit card);
- A few other benefits (Medicover, Multisport, private pension plan).
What do you need to join Citi?
- Min. B2 level of English (written and spoken)
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or business-related area – nice to have
- Knowledge of financial instruments
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to acquire new skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree in finance/economics would be a great advantage
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Access)
- Studying for ACCA, ACA or CIMA will be an asset
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.