- Accountable for the reporting of financial results for the entities they are responsible for, with commentary including income, balance sheet and cash flow which is accurate and complete.
- Manage all aspects of the financial month end review process, including OE and Headcount reporting requirements, facilitating month end meetings, maintaining risk register & co-ordinating with all external partners.
- Lead the team of 3-4 specialist to ensure proper workflow
- Ensure all aspects of the Inventory & Profit transfer release are well managed and P&L reporting is accurate
- Perform variance analysis for Balance Sheet, Operating expenses, Margins and Profitability, review financial information against historical run rates and future growth plans.
- Participate & contribute into business reviews meetings as appropriate
- Owns the Entity balance sheet including write off / back decisions
- Ensure entities results are fully compliant with all relevant accounting standards, current best practice and any other regulations
- Ensure business complies with all aspects of the internal / external financial control environment, including published accounting papers and policies
- Sign-off of statutory results with in-market FD
- Supports and is responsible for the inputs to the external and internal financial audits
- Additional activities as required by the FD
- Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Finance controlling experience (min.5 years)
- Experience of working with SOX
- Experience of working with SAP
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Developed analytical skills
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Being a brilliant manager to your team: taking full ownership of the team management with a "no task is too small" approach
- SSC experience
What we offer:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values:patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.