Tax & Legal Services - MERC Tax - Risk & Quality - Associate (6 months Fixed Term) - Amman
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryA career in Risk Management, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to advance and foster integrity based decision making and conduct by PwC professionals throughout our organisation. You’ll focus on promoting and monitoring compliance with applicable external laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures to help manage PwC’s regulatory, litigation, and reputational risk.
Our Risk and Quality team identifies and assists internal teams to mitigate and control client engagement risks. As part of the team, you’ll provide advice to business teams within PwC on sound contract provisions, standards and approaches in accordance with PwC policies, principles and standards.
Client Administrative Assistant provides excellent client service. They’re a specialist strong team, who sit alongside the business and support them in tasks that vary from client risk management checks, project organisation, to finance system control and much needed e-administration. It’s an incredibly interesting and challenging role that provides the opportunity to work directly with our client facing teams and clients.
What we’re looking for
- Enthusiasm and passion to deliver exceptional client service to our business units
- Confidence with client onboarding process
- Excellent proven organisation, multi-tasking skills and enjoyment in building strong working relationships.
The role would suit an experienced project coordinator or KYC/AML subject matter expert used to the demands that exceptional business administration requires.
The role includes:
- Preparing and assisting with client risk management onboarding process
- Project planning, progress monitoring and reporting
- Understanding and administering our risk management process
- Create Opportunity set-up / job code creation within our internal risk management and finance systems
- Know your client - Checking the client background - getting information from the internet.
CES checking - to establish independence issues
- Client opportunity set-up in Salesforce and within internal systems
- Completion of risk assessment entry to be approved by the Job Partner, ensuring the following have been performed and cleared:
- Relationship checks / conflict checks - forward the list to the MIC for checking / confirmation
- Client's AML - completion based on the information gathered from the background checking of the client
- Ensure the risk assessment is inline with the engagement letter
- Monitoring of risk assessment entries to ensure they are compliant with Firm’s risk management policies and standards.
- Performing random engagement compliance reviews on files assessment
- Raise any concerns regarding inadequate and bring to the attention of senior management.
- Project management
- Risk Management
- Client Onboarding including Know Your Client and Anti Money Laundering
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.