Integrated Operations Finance Manager
Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.
There are five key elements of our success:
- We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – we enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence.
- We focus on continuous excellence – we apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimising our services across functions.
- We purposefully manage and develop talent – we attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services.
- We are anchored in our operating model – through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives.
- We win together as true partners – we unlock value by providing best in class solutions and services across all of Kerry.
About the role
- As part of the central Integrated Operations Finance team, this role is responsible for the day to day management and review of the Kerry SAP material ledger
- The IO Finance Manager is responsible for managing the Integrated Operations Finance Team
- As Manager will be responsible for managing all sites and process enablement and distribution activities and work closely with key stakeholders.
- Full ownership of financial control activity ensuring timely processing of all SAP activity
- Support process enablement team at year end provide substantive evidence
- Ensure smooth delivery of operations and delivery of margins.
- Plan, organise and run day-to-day operations and oversee all levels of staff activity and performance
- Develop and drive Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Measuring and monitoring Global Metrics and KPI’s on regular basis
- People management and delivery on monthly activities as per the checklist, ensuring completion of activities on time with quality and accuracy
- End-to-End process understanding and working closely with multiple departments and stakeholders
- Timeliness, completeness and accuracy of the data
- Ensuring all the data is accurate for reporting purposes
- Drive the improvement of processes and practices across each company / ledger
- Strong stakeholder management experience and able to work closely with various departments
- Facilitate, coach, mentor and guide team members to ensure they deliver desired results
- Co-ordinated with departments on legal requirements relating to Audit and Compliance
Qualifications and skills
- Qualified Cost Accountant with minimum 15+ years of experience in Manufacturing and Product Costing
- Excellent communication skills in English
- The ability to create strong relationship skills in working with manufacturing sites and teams
- IT Skills - SAP proficient with advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, lookups & macros)
- Strong people management skills
- Strong leadership attributes
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Strong aptitude for root cause analysis and troubleshooting operational issues
- Good understanding of Regulatory Requirements for Manufacturing Plants
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.