Finance & Operations Manager
The firm is hiring a Finance & Operations Manager to manage and improve the financial and operational engine, people, processes, and systems. The company operates at a very fast pace and so the successful candidate will need to be a self-starter with excellent EQ, strong time management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work under pressure. You will work at the forefront of VC in Vietnam with some of the most exciting tech innovators.
The client is a seed-stage Venture Capital firm. They specialise in finding and seeding across all areas of high technology. They are early investors in companies that will change the way we work, play, and live. They pride themselves on being a family oriented tight-knit group of investors that can have a real impact in helping to develop some of the brightest next generation tech stars of Vietnam.
Role: Finance & Operations Manager
● Finance & accounting management
○ Support the General Partners in preparing and monitoring the firm's budget
○ Monitor / manage the day-to-day financial and accounting operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions, ensuring the transactions are processed in accordance with the policy and procedures
○ Review financial and accounting data to prepare monthly bank reconciliation, quarterly and annual financial statements (coordinated with the firm's back office service providers), and other reports as needed
○ Coordinate with the firm's service providers on annual audits
○ Coordinate the sourcing, evaluation, and selection of vendors/suppliers
○ Build and maintain customised reports as needed
● Human resource management
○ Coordinate with hiring managers to recruit and evaluate candidates for vacant positions
○ Manage contracting and onboarding for new personnel
○ Support performance evaluation and personnel development as needed
○ Continuously review and identify improvements for the policies and procedures to reflect industry best practices and company's practical operation
The successful candidate will have come from a big 4 or equivalent practice background with 4+ years post practice experience ideally in a cross-disciplinary environment. Experience as a team-lead is also highly sought after as this person will be expected to lead as the business grows and develops.
A keen interest in tech/Venture Capital/Investing is also highly beneficial.
The role is paying above market rate with a long-term profit share scheme also in place.
This opportunity also offers a fast paced and international working environment unlike any other with freedom and flexibility to act autonomously and make crucial decisions that could help shape the face of the Vietnamese tech space for years to come.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Timothy Mulloy on +84 28 6284 8251.