Senior External Auditor
Our client is a top 30 firm, currently bolstering their audit practice and expanding their capacity in the Sydney market. They are currently looking to hire at all levels and are seeking experienced external auditors to build strong client relationships and provide a first-class service across all areas in, external audit, process improvement and fraud risk.
As an External auditor you will have the following responsibilities:
- Audit planning: systems documentation, internal controls assessment, audit reporting detailing the nature, timing, and extent of audit procedures
- Identify appropriate solutions to improve client's systems and performance
- Complete audit testing
- Take the lead role on audits to ensure audit engagements are successful, through strong client communications and through supervision, coaching and reviewal of junior team member's work
- Prepare general and special purpose financial reports
- Draft management letters and audit completion reports
- CA/CPA qualified
- External audit experience
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal. You need to work closely with both financial and non-financial people and need to be heard
- Detail orientated - can pick trends, see things in a large data set. Analytical in the way you think.
- Ability to drive change, implement a process, or make a change to one. Show the ability to add value and impact.
- High performer, looking to own their role and develop their career
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
Apply for Senior External Auditor
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly