United King Urgently required – INTERNAL AUDITOR
To work with local staff to develop and agree specific recommendations to help address and rectify any shortfalls identified during audits.
1. To provide clear summary reports of audit findings and recommendations to Shop/Store Managers and Area Managers after each audit assignment with appropriate actions and timescales.
2. To follow up, track and evidence the implementation of audit recommendations
3. To contribute to monthly reporting of audit activity and follow up, for onward transmission to the Concerned Manager.
4. To oversee and manage the delivery of the Mystery Shopper Program or equivalent for their allocated geographical area
5. To take on any other projects at a senior level as requested by the Internal Audit Manager.
Education & Experience:
- Graduate / ACCA preferably CA Articleship completed
- Experience to conduct investigations, gathering evidence, and writing reports
- To work at all times in accordance with the Internal Auditors’ Code of Ethics and International Standards.
Interested candidates are requested to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark the position on the subject line i.e. Internal Auditor”.
Apply for Internal Auditor
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly