Assistant Finance Manager - New headcount (conglomerate)
Our client is a listed company in Hong Kong with the conglomerate industry. They are looking for a self-motivated, detailed-minded and logical candidates who have more than 4 years of accounting experience to join their sizeable Finance team!
Our client is a listed company in Hong Kong. Within the conglomerate industry, its diversified business covers over 50 countries. With the growing and expending business, the company is now inviting a self-motivated and responsible candidate to join their sizeable Finance team!
Reporting to the Head of Group management accounting and Finance, you are expected to:
- Perform budgeting and forecasting at group level/ sub-group levels to assess and control the company's finance cost/ liquidity/ profitability/ etc;
- Prepare regular (interim/ annual) financial reports and analysis;
- Support new business initiatives by providing various financial analysis;
- Research on the industry and market's information for bench-marking
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or relevant disciplines;
- Qualified with HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent;
- At least 5 year's of work experience in accounting, preferably in Big 4;
- Knowledge of IFRS, Oracle/ Hyperion is a bonus;
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Competitive remuneration package
- 5 working days
- Sizeable team with stable career in a listed company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Krystal Ho on +852 2848 9580.