Global Retail MNC - Compliance Manager
6 days left
- Experience level
In charge of overall Ethics, Compliance & Internal control system.
My client is a global well-known retail brand with strong presence and fast growing business in China.
- Drafting and reviewing all compliance procedures /internal control policies
- Implement / Enhance internal control on contracting validation systems
- Provide advisory support for business initiatives on legal and compliance related matters
- Closely monitor changes on regulatory and carry out respective update on company internal policies and procedures
- Enhance local implementation of anti-corruption/anti-bribery projects
- Arbitration and lawsuit follow up (mainly company law)
- Conduct compliance training for staff in accordance with local regulations and the companies policies
- High integrity, Good command of communication skill
- Bachelor degree or above with at least 10 years relevant working experience
- Familiar with MNC internal control policy, statuary compliance requirement, local company related legal matter/regulations
- Stable, willing to develop with company in long term.
- Good oral and written English
- Able to work hands-on and supervise / guide a small team
- Downtown working location
- Attractive package
- Booming business with good benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Erin Sun on +8621 6062 3084.