MNC Manufacturing - Sr FPA
This role need to in charge of company overall Corprate level FP&A. cover budgeting, forecasting, rolling forecast, costing, commercial etc.
Individual contributer, directly report to FP&A manager who has strong leadership skills.
Our client is Global Well Known MNC Manufacturing Company. with good business growth in China market.
- Prepare and analyze CN commercial management reporting package on a monthly basis (eg. Monthly financial results, revenue report, inventory etc.) and provide P&L for actual reporting, business planning, strategic planning.- Prepare yearly budget and rolling forecast for CN commercial, and proactive involvement in the long-range plan, business plan process for topline, headcount and OPEX planning and for implementing appropriate review processesFulfil Corporate finance planning & reporting requirements
- Participate in new FP&A initiatives and projects (eg. product PL, integrated reporting etc)
- Bachelor degreee, major in Finance Accounting is preferrred
- 8-10 years' experience in the Operation Finance and costing manamgent,3-4 years supervisory position
- Comprehensive understanding of ERP system especially Costing Manufacturing modules
- Strong analytical skills and English oral and written communication skills
- Great platform to help you build long term career
- Competitive salary and employee benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ray Gong on +86 21 60623109