Cybersecurity Audit Lead
We are seeking someone to facilitate the audits which generally focus on the status of its IT security governance structure and the security assessment and authorization methodology. The person should be familiar with guidance from the NIST SP 800–53, NIST 800–37, and NIST Cybersecurity Framework. In terms of activities??? the Audit Lead will do the response planning, timelines etc., gather artifacts for the audit, research–analyze audit requirements, previous audits, draft responses to the audit requests, and be the liaison between the CISO's office and the folks that are responsible to provide information and artifacts for the audit???
- Lead the facilitation of audit activities with internal and external auditors in addition to completing the above stated tasks;
- 8–10–years of experience in Auditing
- Certification in Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP);
- Possess experience in federal audit reporting and possess technical expertise and analytical skills to support complete, timely and high–quality deliverables.
ABBTECH is an EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled Individuals/Veterans– provided by Dice