Sr. Finance Manager, Global
Consumer products innovator wishes to solidify leadership strength by adding a Sr. Finance Manager, Global to their industry awarded team of business executives. As a true strategic business partner, the successful Sr. Finance Manager, Global will share financial expertise and insights while leading meaningful finance vision that aligns with overall company business roadmap.
- Gathers and interpret financial information effectively while considering a broad range of interdependent issues and drive meaningful and effective financial organizational solutions.
- Identify areas for improvement and develop and execute systems and processes.
- Manage financial process, reviewing P&L budgets for accuracy, variances, risk/risk avoidance, compliance and opportunities.
- Trusted financial expert and coach for executive leadership; present results in consistent formats, driving benchmarks/Best Practices, and communications with internal stakeholders.
- Exercise leadership and develop strong cross–functional relationships throughout organization.
Bachelor's in Accounting/Finance or related field
6+ years in dynamic global business culture with proven financial leadership and track record – prefer direct expat insight living or working abroad
Must – financial leadership responsibilities during successful growth or turnaround
Exemplary leadership and strong communicator with and ability to excel managing multiple demands and competing priorities in a rapidly–growing environment
open to remote applicant