APAC Private Banking Lifecycle Junior Project Manager #170565
7 days left
- Experience level
Your field of responsibility
This role will focus on providing Business Project Management Support to Head of Strategic Initiatives and Execution for Compliance Operations in APAC. The individual would be part of a wider Compliance team and may be required to provide support to the Compliance leadership team in ensuring that Global and Regional project standards are appropriately implemented and executed:
- Engage business partners by providing updates through informal or formal meetings and ensure any decisions required are consulted by all key partners
- Produce weekly status report and send to all project stakeholders
- Support in preparing project update slides for senior management reporting
- Contribute / implement initiatives to improve Project Management practice in department.
Your skills and experience:
- A willingness to learn, accept new challenges and grow
- Excellent stakeholder management and written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills, attention to detail and a desire to explore an analysis to its full extent
- Qualification of a college or higher education
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.