In this highly visible role as Financial Analyst, you will independently drive business units to make informed decisions with known financial impact. Your day to day responsibility will be working to streamline and automate Keap's financial models to drive proactive insights to our finance leadership team. You will also work closely with the Keap Operations teams to understand SaaS reporting and forecasting metrics, drive strong fiscal discipline, stability, and insights for business stakeholders.
- Budget Management: Review, analyze, report and track to actual spend, with executive level visibility
- Strategic Decision Support: Collaborate with stakeholders to provide different financial analysis and insights to decision makes to improve business outcomes
- Forecast and Close: Drive the financial forecast and close processes on a monthly and quarterly cadence
- Special Projects: Influence and own the strategy and execution of special projects, operational improvements & systems
- Deep dive on current financial models and analytics and offer recommendations for improvement utilizing Looker and Planful.
- Analyze our current close process to automate and move towards a more analytical and data driven process.
- Develop custom reports and analysis related to ad hoc requests.
- Provide real time data and forecasting projections during key business meetings to assist in guiding the financial direction of the company.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Finance, Economics, Statistics, Analytics or related field
- 3+ years of FP&A experience required
- 3+ years of experience at a technology company, preferred (SaaS experience a plus)
- Extreme proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets, PowerPoint, large sets of data and a working knowledge of statistics
- Established history of effective financial reporting with timely and measurable results
- Strategic innovator that thrives in ambiguity that creates effective solutions to operational challenges
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce, Planful, SQL, Bigquery, Looker or other financial tools
- Highly analytical and a strong, effective communicator
- Detail oriented and self–motivated with an ownership mentality
- Ability to work in a fast–paced, ever changing environment
In 2001, Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) pioneered the sales and marketing automation category for small business. Today, Keap is the #1 CRM platform in its category. We're 400+ strong and seeking talented and intelligent people to help us on our mission of helping grow small businesses worldwide.
???At Keap, we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.