Senior Financial Analyst (22584)
Our Bay Area client is looking for a bright, driven individual who will succeed in a fast–paced environment and support their team in making sound recommendations that will allow the company to scale as we propel the business now from a Billion revenue to the Multi–Billion era.
- Own high–precision forecasting and relevant scenarios for $1 Billion+ Revenue, Billings, and other topline metrics.
- Assist in preparation of monthly & quarterly P&L management reporting including but not limited to budget vs forecast, dashboards, and Board materials.
- Analyze financial results, distill and synthesize key trends, and communicate key risks & opportunities to influence business outcomes.
- Explore investment opportunities and determine optimal resource allocation using data–driven financial modeling techniques.
- Implement improvements & automation to streamline current processes.
- Build on foundation of strong relationships with our partners across the organization and drive cross–functional alignment.
- Tackle new & evolving priorities for the team, including ad hoc analyses.
- 3+ years experience in finance, accounting, investment banking, consulting, private equity, business operations, or sales operations
- Experience with financial modeling and analytical mindset / working with data required
- Positive attitude with high aptitude to learn new things quickly
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity, problem–solving skills, and hunger to continually up–level current approaches and processes
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail – "get it done" attitude
- Highly adept in Excel, SQL, Netsuite, Salesforce, Hyperion, Adaptive, Anaplan, or other planning tools a plus